Independent cook (m/f)
Is cooking your passion and your life and do you have a passion for the hospitality industry? Do you know how to prepare the tastiest dishes or do you want to contribute to this? We are looking for independent working cooks who are proud to be in our kitchen.
The spanish cuisine of tia rosa
In the kitchen of Tia Rosa, José Perez holds sway, a chef with almost 30 years of experience in the profession. Perez, has learned to cook from home, in the southern Spanish city of Malaga. José creates the most delicious tapas, based on tradition but with a modern twist. You will experience the ultimate informal Spanish atmosphere when you see our chef in the restaurant, where he likes to make contact with the guests. Because it is pleasantly busy every evening, and José also occasionally wants a day off or a week to Spain, he is looking for reinforcements! Will you come and help Jose?
What we expect from you
You enjoy making the evening a success with your colleagues and you want to turn every product that comes out of the kitchen into a delicious and beautiful dish!
- You feel like a fish in water in our cozy open kitchen
- You have experience, drive and a good dose of humor;
- You have knowledge of products and ingredients and their preparation;
- You are willing to tackle everything and take responsibility for your own work;
- You work orderly and clearly;
- You don’t mind working in the weekends and evenings, it’s fun!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- The salary is in accordance with the catering collective labor agreement;
- Part-time or full-time is both possible;
- Work in a dynamic location on the canal in the heart of Amsterdam
- Unprecedented good working atmosphere;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We are always open to that;
- A job at one of the nicest employers in Amsterdam
WHO WE ARE
On one of the most beautiful canals in Amsterdam, the Reguliersgracht, you will find the restaurant Tia Rosa tapas Amsterdam. Tia Rosa Tapas has been a household name in the Amsterdam Canal District for more than 10 years. The Reguliersgracht is also unique, because nowhere can seven bridges be seen in succession at the same time. In the evening all those bridges are lit up and then the vista looks like a tunnel. Spanish temperament meets Dutch fun!
Do you want to apply or do you have a any questons about this vacancy? Nice! Send an email to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Phone 020 820 3749
Or drop by at Tia Rosa Tapas Amsterdam at 11 Reguliersgracht in Amsterdam (near Rembrantsplein)